RECEPTIONIST POSITION | Photoderma
Photoderma Laval is expanding its team and is looking for a part-time Receptionist.
Tasks and responsibilities
– Establish the first contact with the clientele (by telephone and/or reception at the clinic)
– Advise and answer clients’ questions regarding products and services offered
– Manage the clinic’s agenda (make, move and confirm appointments)
– Carry out reminders and client follow-ups
– Create, manage and file client files
– Perform the complete billing process
– Perform the opening and closing of the clinic
– High school diploma
– Proficiency in the Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
– Knowledge of appointment scheduling software (an asset)
– 1 to 2 years experience in a similar position
– Fluently bilingual (oral and written)
– Excellent sense of customer service and respect for confidentiality
– Autonomy, versatility and dynamism
– Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage priorities
– Have a strong interest in the field of aesthetics
We offer a part-time position including 3 evenings/week and all Saturdays (approximately 20 hours/week).
Apply today by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you in advance for your interest in Photoderma. However, only selected candidates will be contacted by email.